The Buffalo Bills take on the Kansas City Chiefs on NFL Sunday in what promises to be a hard-hitting encounter between two AFC giants. The game kicks off at 4:25 PM (EST) on Sunday, Oct. 16, and will broadcast on CBS.
We’ve got all the information you need to live stream the game for free.
How to Watch the Bills vs. the Chiefs Online
The Bills vs. the Chiefs will be aired on CBS, which means that you’ll need their streaming platform, Paramount+, to watch online.
Though Paramount+ costs $4.99 per month, you can make use of its seven-day free trial to watch the Bills vs. Chiefs for free!
Alternatively, Amazon Prime members can sign up for Paramount+. Since Amazon Prime is the exclusive home for Thursday Night Football this year, football fans can double up.
We’ve also compiled a list of free NFL live streams that don’t require sign-ups or payment if you’re looking to take that route.
Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Predictions
The Bills are the -3 favorite despite being the road team in this match-up. The odds improved in Buffalo’s favor after the Chiefs’ match-up with division rivals Las Vegas Raiders on Monday night went down to the wire. While both teams share the same record at this time (4-1), the Bills appear to be the more consistent side.
The Bills put in a complete performance against the Steelers last time out in a 38-3 blowout win. Quarterback Josh Allen led the charge with 424 passing yards and four passing touchdowns. The Bills receivers also had a field day, with Gabe Davis and Stefon Diggs getting over 100 receiving yards.
Davis clocked in 171 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns, while Diggs had 102 receiving yards and a touchdown. In fact, Diggs is averaging over 100 receiving yards and one touchdown per game at this point in the season.
But you can never count out Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes. Although Mahomes did not deliver to his usual meteoric standards against the Raiders, he leads the league in passing touchdowns with 15. The Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is the current league leader in receiving touchdowns at seven.
This game will likely come down to which defense has the better showing. The Bills’ defense has held opponents to 10 or fewer points three times this season. On the other hand, the Chiefs defense has struggled — even coming off that confidence-boosting win against the Raiders, their deep secondary allowed receptions at 48 and 58 yards, with two pass interference calls on throws over 20.
How to Watch the Bills vs. the Chiefs (Outside the U.S. or Local Market)
Streaming platforms like Paramount+ only work within the United States, and a few other countries like Canada and Australia. If you’re abroad, you’ll need a U.S. IP address if you want to watch the game. Luckily, there is a convenient software tool that helps you do so with ease, a VPN.
A VPN lets you unblock libraries of content from various corners of the world, regardless of where you are actually located. It is a great way to access your local broadcasts when you’re traveling outside of your city or country.
Though the tech that goes into this is sophisticated, using the software isn’t tricky at all. Here’s how you can watch Bills vs. Chiefs (or any other NFL Week 6 games) with a VPN:
- Pick a solid VPN. We recommend using Surfshark for streaming NFL action. Surfshark ticks all the right boxes: it has fast connection speeds, unmatched stability, and top-tier privacy and security protection. This ensures a great sports streaming experience from anywhere.
- SurfsharkDeal: Safe and anonymous internet for only $2.49 a monthFrom$2.499.0
- Very user-friendly and works with Netflix and torrents
- 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
- Cheap with many extra optionsVisit Surfshark
- Sign up for a VPN provider. Follow the instructions on the provider’s website for an easy signup process.
- Download the VPN software onto your streaming device.
- Log into the VPN app.
- Choose a server in the U.S. and connect.
- If you use Paramount+, it doesn’t have any local market limitations or blackouts. If you want to use an alternative platform (which we’ve listed below) Surfshark has a number of servers you can connect to, including Buffalo and Kansas City to catch regional feeds.
Where to Watch 2022 Week 6 NFL Games Live
Want to watch other NFL Week 6 games, like Cowboys vs. Eagles or Jaguars vs. Colts? NFL Sunday games are aired on different streaming platforms. Depending on the game you’re looking for, you will need access to Peacock (NBC), Paramount+ (CBS), or FOX.
For Thursday Night Football, you’ll need Amazon Prime exclusively. For Monday Night Football matchups, ESPN is the key.